Hair is Cherie's passion, and bridal hair is a dream of hers. With 10+ years experience working in salons specialising & training in Colouring/Cutting, Cherie found herself getting excited about every upstyle that sat in her chair, it was a chance to create something beautiful & unique, which is where Sapphire Bridal & Occasions blossomed, why not make something that excites her as full time passion? She enjoys every single moment & is constantly training & progressing to grow with her brides. Cherie prides herself in high quality, long lasting soft whimsical, romantic , modern styling.
Cherie - Owner / Artistic Director
In recent years I have worked overseas in Canada & I also spent quite a few years working at a 5 star salon, I became a redken certified colourist which was a massive goal for me & I have also trained apprentices in colour & cutting. These moments have been huge highlights of my career but pursing my dream in Bridal & Occasion hairstyling is an absolute dream!
I love evolving & thinking outside the box! I will constantly fine tune my speciality because I believe you can never stop learning!
- I love travelling. Living in Banff Canada for a year with my husband was beyond a dream, also seeing how other countries learnt their studies with hairdressing was such a experience for me & I learnt so much from it.
- My daughter is my inspiration & also where I got the name Sapphire Bridal from, she's 9 months old & constantly growing & getting smarter everyday.
- I love wedding dresses, I loved choosing mine & I love everything about weddings. If I could sew at all in a past lifetime I would have loved to make wedding dresses.
- I have been married for 2 years, we had a small intimate wedding, I know how quick the day goes, you just have to take a deep breathe and absorb it.
- An ideal dream day for me is spending time with my little family & exploring, I love seeing as much of the world & having as many adventures as possible.